PO Box 5698, Eugene, OR 97405 USA (541)344-0422 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © 2010-2015, Ranita Corporation, Eugene, OR
What makes Sure-Fit DesignsTM Distinctive?
1. Dimensions: 6" wide x 24" long (15 cm x 61cm) - great for drawing long grainline markings.
2. Manufactured from clear plastic - it's easy to see through and great when working with the Sure-Fit Designs Tracing Vellum.
3. 1/8" thick plastic - rigid and stable for easy maneuvering.
Markings & Designations:
1. Inch (Imperial) rule on all edges.
2. Seam Allowances:
- 5/8" (16mm) seam allowance marks/lines on both long edges - easy to draw standard seam allowances on long edges: e.g. pattern pant legs.
- 1/2" (13mm) seam allowance mark/lines on one short end - offers an optional seam allowance width.
- 3/8" (10mm) seam allowance mark/lines on the other short end - great for sewing knits with narrower seam allowance requirements.
4. Grid lines 1" (2.5cm) apart throughout the drafter - great for quilter's and garment seamstresses alike.
5. 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" interior grid lines.
6. 45 degree angle lines - for drawing and cutting true bias lines - great for bias binding and designs such as cowl neck draping.
The Line Drafter features a permanently attached handle! It's sturdy, has enough depth even for a man's (larger) hand. It allows for extreme ease of maneuverability whether you are drawing or cutting on a vertical or horizontal surface.
I know you'll appreciate all the benefits and ease of use of this new essential tool! 'Now...this is a tool I can use!'
The Sure-Fit Designs Line Drafter
"Now...this is a tool I can use!"
Whether you are a quilter, crafter or garment seamstress, you'll love this latest essential tool...the Line Drafter. What makes this different from other ordinary quilting rulers is the permanently attached handle. Get a good grip, it never will release (like suction cup handles often do). It's not visually obtrusive. It offers total maneuverability when drawing on both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Watch this short video introducing you to the latest essential tool...
the Sure-Fit Designs
Line Drafter V2.0.
4 Free Getting-Started Gifts with Subscription
- Instructions for this 'Pretty in Peach Princess Jacket' design
- Instructions for the Color-Blocked T-Shirt
- 4-pg. essential Guide to Sewing Notions
- Drawing tool - Designer's Companion (with 1st order)
You will receive an email asking your to confirm your subscription. (Watch for this in your email Inbox. If it's not there, check your Junk/Spam folder). Then you'll be directed to the Subscription Gifts page where you can choose 1 or more of the Welcome Gifts (see revolving carousel below).
No Spam - Total Privacy - Unsubscribe at any time
To see what the Designer's Companion is used for and how it is different from the Designing Stylus, please click here.
The Line Drafter = $39.95
The permanently attached handle makes is so easy to work on either vertical or horizontal surfaces...you'll love it!